Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 days of thanks. day 3.

My mom and Jim. I'm so thankful for my mom who has given me more than I could ever write in a paragraph. She's always on my team, rooting me along. Her generosity and friendship means more to me than I can express. I'm so lucky to have her! Grandma Sue (Or "shoe" as Parker calls her) is the light of little Kalli's life. There's not a day that goes by where she doesn't mention her or at the very least, her beloved Butterfly (aka Mariposa, one of Mom and Jim's young Paso Fino horses). The kids are happiest when they are spending time on Grandma and Grandpa's farm.

And Jim, whom has created a life with my mom that we didn't think was possible. After dad died there were so many uncertainties and fears about what the future held. He's truly the best thing that's happened to her since and has helped us rebuild our family into what it is today. Without him, I'm not sure where any of us would be! Thank you, Jim, for your undying kindness and love for my children.

I love you guys, and I'm so thankful for both of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment