Monday, November 5, 2012

30 days of thanks. day 5.

I'm thankful for my Grandma Jill. She is one of the most intelligent people I've ever known and is a fabulous conversationalist. She is an avid reader, stays in touch with the latest news (political and otherwise) and is downright a cool Grandma! I love her sarcasm and wit and you would never guess her age! She just bought an iPad and is addicted to it, haha. She is a blog-o-holic!! She reads mainly political posts.

She is an amazing cook and can sew and embroider beautiful works of art. She is always willing to cook you a meal and make you feel welcome in her home. Too bad I rarely get to visit!

And mostly I'm thankful that she's braving the massive trip from Australia to come here for Christmas again this year.  Absolutely cannot wait! Love you, Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment