Wednesday, January 5, 2011

this is my year.

I have high goals for 2011. I want to lose 70 lbs, get healthy and kick butt out in the yard playing and chasing my littles this summer. Normally I find myself parked in the shade just watching because it's so exhausting to chase a toddler around outside for any length of time. I had to admit to myself that I'd lost control of my weight and that it was high time to do something about it. I'm sure I'll have bad days here and there, but I'm learning that if you have a bad day that it can be just that. One bad day. Don't let it spill over into the next and the next and the next day. I am very inspired by some of my good friends who have lost large amounts of weight by completely restructuring their lifestyle and how they view and deal with food. Stacey and Amanda - you girls are my inspiration!

I went through my entire house and threw away all the junk and treats left from xmas. It was very liberating. I had no idea how good it would feel to throw away a box of candy canes! This is my first week and I already feel better.

I also have high work goals. I know I have a baby at home, so I'm developing a "work smarter not harder" strategy for 2011 and I'm hoping that we can really take off with our sites this year. We have survived (and thrived) during the recession, so I see no reason why we can't take this thing to the max. Please, share our sites with all the little girls you know. Kids love playing dress up and this is the "modern" way to do it!

Here are our sites:

Sky Breeze Games

Dress Up Craze

Glam Dress Up

Anyway, I'm really excited about what lies ahead. So many firsts to look forward to with Parker. Watching Kalli grow and learn new things each day. Maybe start house hunting a little here and there. I'm ready for all of it! I'm going to be a better me....and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Well said and good for you. The power to control your future is in your hands and I'll support you 100%.

    ReplyDelete