Friday, December 17, 2010

The beginning.






Well, I've decided to do it. After all these years I'm taking the plunge and starting a blog. I vow to take one picture each day, no matter what sort of day I'm having. It might be out of focus. My house might be a mess, but there's sure to be lots of smiles from my two beautiful children.

Right now we are finishing up potty training. It's amazing how excited a two year old (and a 30 year old) can get excited about a little pee pee in the potty. It's true, I'm beaming with mother pride that my kid can get it in her little princess potty on time. No one ever tells you that when you become a mother there will be so much talk of...poop. This blog might not be glamorous, but it will likely be funny.

Here are a few recent pics to kick things off. My beautiful kiddos, Kalli 2 1/2 years and Parker, 3 months. I never get sick of these little faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment