Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Presents from Aunt Sara.







Anyone who knows me, knows that one of my best friends in the entire world is Sara. We have known each other for 20 years and have literally talked or spent time together every day since we met on the playground at Lincoln School. It's no surprise to me that Kalli loves her as much as I do. When Sara comes over she always reads books with her, draws with her, plays dolls with her. She gets so excited to hear that "Sawr" is coming to our house.

Unfortunately, Aunt Sara lives in Germany and will only be here a short time longer. Tonight, she gave the most thoughtful gift to my beautiful little girl - a recordable book - entitled "My Little Princess". It's just perfect. Here's a few shots of them listening to it together tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment