Saturday, December 18, 2010

The funniest kid I know.

There is never a dull moment in our house. Mainly because we have a two year old and a baby. But pretty much at any given time you can hear squeals of delight and laughter and the pitter patter of little feet "running in circles" - which is something Kalli does in our tiny house. She makes a lap through the living room, around to the kitchen and back again - usually singing and laughing along the way. Her face lights up when she smiles and it's impossible to be in a bad mood (when she is in a good one). She has a rotating list of people she wants to go visit - and today it's her friend Katie. I cannot believe that my toddler has a social agenda, but she does. I can't imagine the teen years! She already tells us to get out of her room (which of course is not tolerated) and is always wanting to go here or there. She's got more friends than I do! ha. I hope she never changes - she's just full of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment