Monday, February 7, 2011

hope.

It's amazing what a little bit of hope can give you. I know that there have been times in my life where I thought I had nowhere else to turn, nothing else to look forward to and then....a tiny glimmer of hope. It's crazy how just a little thing can flip your whole attitude - make things feel possible again. In all situations, there is always room for a bit of hope.

So, I've gathered a few fantastic hope quotes that made me feel good today. Maybe they'll help some of the people reading this blog. Because, hey, we could all use a little hope :D

"Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it has all finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You'll look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself..How did I get through all of that?"


^^ Whew! Isn't THAT the truth?!

"May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy."

^^ I just liked this one :D

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."

^^ This really gave me something to think about!

"First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst."

^^This. Sometimes when I'm really scared or anxious about something, I ask myself, "What's the worst that can happen?" and then I realize it's usually not all that bad. And, if it is really bad, it's not likely to happen anyway.

"Once you choose hope, anything's possible. " ~Christopher Reeve

^^ Love this.

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown






No comments:

Post a Comment