Wednesday, February 16, 2011

joy.

Tonight as I watched Kalli twirl, dance and shake her booty to her favorite song my heart swelled and my eyes filled up with tears. She is so joyful, so vibrant and beautiful. I love being her mom and watching her excitement about everything. She's just so full of life. She has a big, contagious smile and I can't describe what it does to me when I see it.

I laughed as I heard her singing the lyrics "right down, right down" instead of "right round, right round" :) She's such a funny little person. I love to watch her personality grow and become even more obvious.

With the arrival of Parker I have to make sure to take special time to spend with just her and I, and tonight we had the best time. I played with her while she took a bath, we played dollhouse and danced. I'm so proud to be her mommy and I feel so lucky to have my babies.

And just about every single day Parker melts my heart. What can I say, he's just about the most beautiful baby boy I've ever laid eyes on. I literally can't stop looking at him! He's also super smiley and loves to giggle. I can't wait to see what kind of little person he'll be. He's so curious, loves books and goes nuts when he sees himself in his little play mirror. I love to watch him!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment